Boston Scientific Corp (BSX.N)
21 Mar 2018
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP - TRANSACTION CONSISTS OF AN UPFRONT CASH PAYMENT OF $306 MILLION
BRIEF-Late-Breaking Clinical Trial Data Further Demonstrate Safety And Effectiveness Of Rhythmia Mapping System
* LATE-BREAKING CLINICAL TRIAL DATA FURTHER DEMONSTRATE SAFETY AND EFFECTIVENESS OF THE RHYTHMIA™ MAPPING SYSTEM
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF EMCISION, LIMITED
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC COMPLETES $1.0 BILLION OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP - PRICING OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF $1.0 BILLION 4.000% SENIOR NOTES DUE MARCH 1, 2028
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2HDbDrB) Further company coverage:
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2GtreIT) Further company coverage:
Feb 1 Boston Scientific Corp on Thursday forecast better-than-expected 2018 revenue after the medical device maker's fourth-quarter sales beat Wall Street estimates on higher sales in its cardiac rhythm management unit.
Feb 1 Medical device maker Boston Scientific Corp posted a quarterly loss versus a year-ago profit as it incurred a $842 million charge due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017