British American Tobacco PLC (BTIJ.J)
23 Feb 2018
* Investors price in more Fed tightening after minutes * European stocks fall, shrug off ECB minutes * Earnings season in full swing in Europe Feb 22 Welcome to the home for real-time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Julien Ponthus. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: email@example.com WHAT "CORRECTION"? BIG TECH SETS NEW RECORDS (1450 G
* Shares touch 18-month low (Adds CEO and investor comment, forex outlook, updated share price)
LONDON British American Tobacco's weaker than expected 2017 sales growth and progress on next-generation products combined to send its shares down more than 4 percent on Thursday.
LONDON, Feb 22 British American Tobacco reported higher full-year sales and profits on Thursday, helped by the acquisition of Reynolds American and market share gains.
** Imperial Brands shares down 2.6 percent on Thursday, touching their lowest level since August 2015
LONDON, Jan 9 British American Tobacco said new U.S tax rules would boost its earnings per share by 6 percent in 2018, supporting its commitment to high-single-digit earnings growth and greater investment in vaping devices.
LONDON, Jan 9 British American Tobacco said on Tuesday that new U.S tax rules would boost its earnings per share by 6 percent in 2018, all other things being equal, supporting its commitment to high-single digit earnings growth.
* FOR YEAR TO 31 DECEMBER 2017 ANNOUNCED CHANGES WILL HAVE NO IMPACT ON GROUP'S UNDERLYING EFFECTIVE TAX RATE
* Housebuilders hit by government leasehold proposal (Recasts, adds details, closing prices)
* FULL YEAR EPS TO BENEFIT FROM A REDUCED CURRENCY TRANSLATION TAILWIND OF 5%