BUWOG AG (BWOA.VI)
19 Jan 2018
* BUWOG GROUP HAS ACQUIRED AN EXTENSIVE PORTFOLIO OF RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE IN METROPOLITAN REGION OF HANNOVER AND BREMEN AS WELL AS IN KIEL, LÜBECK AND LÜNEBURG
* PURCHASE PRICE NOT DISCLOSED Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* H1 YEAR-ON-YEAR INCREASE OF 32.4% IN RECURRING FFO TO EUR 76.3 MILLION
MILAN European shares rose on Monday, buoyed by a flurry of year-end M&A and expectations that a U.S. bill lowering corporate taxes could soon pass.
FRANKFURT Vonovia , Germany's biggest residential property company, has agreed to buy Austrian counterpart Buwog in a cash deal valuing the latter at 5.2 billion euros ($6.12 billion), the two companies said on Monday.
* Vonovia to double construction to 4,000 flats annually (Adds CEO quotes, background)
* PLANS TO BUILD SIGNIFICANTLY MORE THAN 2,000 APARTMENTS ANNUALLY AFTER BUWOG ACQUISITION Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Dec 18 Real estate group Buwog has agreed to be taken over by Germany's Vonovia in a cash deal valuing the Austrian firm at 5.2 billion euros ($6.12 billion), the two companies said on Monday.
* DGAP-ADHOC: BUWOG AG: TAKEOVER OFFER FOR BUWOG AG ANNOUNCED BY VONOVIA SE
BRIEF-BUWOG sees revaluation results of standing investment properties of at least EUR 135 mln for H1
* DGAP-ADHOC: BUWOG AG EXPECTS SIGNIFICANT REVALUATION RESULTS OF ITS STANDING INVESTMENT PROPERTIES FOR THE FIRST HALF OF THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2017/18