Caixabank SA (CABK.MC)
Feb 21 Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentacion SA (DIA SA):
MADRID, Feb 6 Spanish motorway operator and takeover-target Abertis said on Tuesday that Chief Executive Francisco Reynes had left the firm and would be replaced by Chief Financial Officer Jose Aljaro.
* Shares at both lenders fall around 3 pct (Adds comments from Caixabank CEO and details on Sabadell)
* CAIXBANK HOLDS A 84.5 PERCENT IN BPI, WHICH HAS 48 PERCENT STAKE IN BFA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Madrid Newsroom)
* SEES NET INTEREST INCOME RISING BY UP TO 3 PCT IN 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
MADRID, Feb 2 Spain's Caixabank said on Friday its fourth quarter net profit more than doubled against the same quarter last year, thanks to a favourable comparison as it set aside more than 100 million euros ($125 million) to cover mis-sold mortgages in the year-ago period.
* COMMON EQUITY TIER 1 RATIO FULLY LOADED 11.7 PERCENT AT END-DEC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAID ON THURSDAY, CAIXABANK PAYMENTS WILL BUY FROM BANCO BPI ITS ISSUING BUSINESS FOR 53 MILLION EUROS
* SAID ON THURSDAY BUYS FROM BANCO BPI SA ENTIRE SHARE CAPITAL OF BPI GESTAO DE ACTIVOS, SOCIEDADE GESTORA DE FUNDOS DE INVESTIMENTO SA AND BPI GLOBAL INVESTMENT FUND MANAGEMENT COMPANY SA FOR 75 MILLION EUROS AND 8 MILLION EUROS RESPECTIVELY
MADRID Caixabank's move of its legal headquarters out of Catalonia is permanent, its CEO said on Tuesday, adding that the ongoing crisis between Spain and the north-eastern region had prompted some deposit outflows.