Conagra Brands Inc (CAG.N)
20 Apr 2018
* CONAGRA BRANDS - BOARD OF DIRECTORS APPROVED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND PAYMENT OF $0.2125 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
Activist investor Jana Partners disclosed a 9.1 percent stake in Pinnacle Foods Inc on Thursday and said it would seek talks with the company on a range of subjects including a possible sale of the packaged foods maker.
April 19 Activist investor Jana Partners disclosed a 9.1 percent stake in Pinnacle Foods Inc on Thursday and said it would seek talks with the company on a range of subjects including a possible sale of the packaged foods maker.
March 22 Conagra Brands Inc reported third-quarter profit above market estimates and raised its full-year profit forecast as the maker of Swiss Miss cocoa countered higher commodities and freight costs by cutting back on discounts and other expenses.
* CONAGRA BRANDS REPORTS NET SALES AND EPS GROWTH IN THIRD QUARTER
March 22 Conagra Brands Inc's quarterly profit more than doubled as the maker of Reddi-Wip whipped cream and Chef Boyardee pasta benefited from a one-time gain related to recent U.S. tax reform.
* BLOOMIN' BRANDS INC SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO ELIZABETH SMITH'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.4 MILLION VERSUS $5.5 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Dblul9) Further company coverage:
* CONAGRA BRANDS AND THE J.M. SMUCKER COMPANY TERMINATE AGREEMENT FOR SALE OF WESSON OIL BUSINESS
* THE J. M. SMUCKER COMPANY ANNOUNCES TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE THE WESSON® OIL BRAND FROM CONAGRA BRANDS, INC.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Federal Trade Commission said on Monday it filed an administrative complaint charging that J.M. Smucker Co's proposed purchase of Conagra Brands Inc's Wesson cooking oil brand would likely lessen competition and violate anti-trust law.
|Dongwon F&B Co Ltd (049770.KS)||₩215,500.00||-4,500.00|
|Nestle SA (NESN.S)||CHF75.20||--|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€45.26||--|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€45.20||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)||$40.11||-0.90|
|General Mills, Inc. (GIS.N)||$43.41||-0.62|
|Hormel Foods Corp (HRL.N)||$35.45||+0.05|