Caseys General Stores Inc (CASY.OQ)
20 Jul 2018
BOSTON/NEW YORK, May 23 Jana Partners said on Wednesday it was not invested in Casey's General Stores Inc after speculation that the hedge fund had built a stake in the company helped push its stock price up more than 9 percent in afternoon trading.
BOSTON, May 23 Jana Partners said on Wednesday that it does not own a single share of Caseys General Stores Inc., helping cut gains amassed on speculation that the hedge fund had started to build a stake.
BRIEF-Caseys General Stores - Executed And Delivered To UMB Bank Promissory Note Evidencing Revolving Line Of Credit Of $150 Mln
* CASEYS GENERAL STORES - ON APRIL 27, EXECUTED AND DELIVERED TO UMB BANK A PROMISSORY NOTE EVIDENCING REVOLVING LINE OF CREDIT OF $150 MILLION
* ELECTION OF JUDY SCHMELING AS A CLASS III DIRECTOR, EFFECTIVE MARCH 29, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* ANNOUNCED HIRING OF CHRIS JONES TO NEWLY CREATED POSITION OF CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COMMITMENT TO NEW $300 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM THROUGH FY 2020
* BLACKHAWK NETWORK PARTNERS WITH CASEY'S GENERAL STORES TO ENABLE 'CASH CUSTOMERS' WITH AMAZON CASH
Casey's General Stores Inc has submitted an initial bid for Kroger Co's roughly $2 billion convenience-store business, and a deal could help the company stave off pressure from activist investors to sell itself, CNBC reported on Friday.
Jan 26 Casey's General Stores Inc has submitted a bid for Kroger Co's convenience-store business that is worth about $2 billion, CNBC reported on Friday, citing sources familiar with the matter.
* CASEY'S GENERAL STORES, UNDER PRESSURE FROM ACTIVIST INVESTOR JCP, SUBMITTED INITIAL BID FOR KROGER'S CONVENIENCE STORE BUSINESS–CNBC, CITING SOURCES Source http://cnb.cx/2nekVBR