Close Brothers Group PLC (CBRO.L)
26 Apr 2018
March 13 British lender Close Brothers Group reported a 6 percent rise in first-half adjusted operating profit, driven by strength in its banking division and higher investor trading activity at market maker Winterflood.
* H1 ADJUSTED OPERATING PROFIT ROSE 6 PERCENT TO 142.3 MILLION STG
Jan 25 British lender Close Brothers Group said on Thursday first-half profit is expected to rise, driven by strength in its banking and asset management divisions and higher trading income from market maker Winterflood.
* FINANCE DIRECTOR JONATHAN HOWELL HAS INFORMED BOARD OF HIS DECISION TO LEAVE COMPANY TO PURSUE NEXT STAGE OF HIS CAREER
* PERFORMANCE SINCE START OF FINANCIAL YEAR HAS REMAINED GOOD, WITH ALL THREE DIVISIONS AHEAD OF EXPECTATIONS
* CLOSE BROTHERS GROUP PLC - PROGRAMME TO PURCHASE SHARES WITH AN AGGREGATE MARKET VALUE EQUIVALENT TO £7.4 MILLION, WILL COMMENCE ON 30 NOVEMBER 2017
Nov 16 British lender Close Brothers Group said it had made a good start to its financial year, driven by strength in its banking division and higher trading activity at its market maker Winterflood.
* QTRLY LOAN BOOK INCREASED 1.4% IN PERIOD TO £7.0 BILLION (31 JULY 2017: £6.9 BILLION)