Carnival Corp (CCL.N)
23 Apr 2018
March 22 Carnival Corp, the world's largest cruise operator, reported better-than-expected first-quarter results as customers bought tickets at higher prices and spent more on board, prompting it to raise its full-year profit forecast.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.43 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
March 22 Carnival Corp, the world's largest cruise operator, reported an 11 percent rise in first-quarter profit, helped by higher ticket prices and on-board spending.
* CARNIVAL CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING
* CARNIVAL CORPORATION ORDERS THIRD NEW SHIP FOR AIDA CRUISES
Dec 19 Carnival Corp, the world's largest cruise operator, reported better-than-expected quarterly results on Tuesday as higher ticket prices helped offset a hit from hurricanes.
Dec 19 Carnival Corp, the world's largest cruise operator, reported a 8.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue on an uptick in ticket prices amid strong consumer demand.
* ORATION & PLC REPORTS FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER EARNINGS
* Signed agreement with Shell NA LNG LLC to be its supplier of marine LNG for fully LNG-powered cruise ships in North America Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: