Compagnie des Alpes SA (CDAF.PA)
19 Jan 2018
* Q1 REVENUE EUR 133.2 MILLION VERSUS EUR 131.8 MILLION (AT COMPARABLE BASIS) YEAR AGO
PARIS, Jan 9 French ski resort operator Compagnie des Alpes, which is hoping to sell a stake to Chinese conglomerate Fosun and other potential investors, announced on Tuesday the purchase of a majority stake in Travelfactory.
PARIS, Dec 12 French ski resort operator Compagnie des Alpes said it was confident of making progress in selling a stake to potential investors including China's Fosun in the coming months, as it posted higher annual operating profit on Tuesday.
* FY REVENUE EUR 761.5 MILLION VERSUS EUR 714.3 MILLION YEAR AGO
* SIGNS PARTNERSHIP WITH WELCOME CITY LAB Source text: http://bit.ly/2xwOD8Z Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says its subsidiary CDA issues $650 million senior notes
July 21 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* SALES FOR FIRST 9 MONTHS OF FINANCIAL YEAR 2016/2017 TOTALING €612.7 MILLION ON A COMPARABLE BASIS, AN INCREASE OF +7.5% VERSUS THE SAME PERIOD ONE YEAR EARLIER Source text: http://bit.ly/2tKnA6T Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)