Ceconomy AG (CECG.DE)
19 Jan 2018
FRANKFURT, Jan 18 German consumer electronics retailer Ceconomy on Thursday said its operating profit fell 16 percent in the first quarter, citing price reductions around Black Friday and costs to set up its holding company.
FRANKFURT, Dec 28 German billionaire Erich Kellerhals, co-founder of electronics retail giant Media Markt and a major shareholder in its current owner Ceconomy CECG.DE>, has died at the age of 78, a spokesman for his holding company Convergenta said on Thursday.
FRANKFURT, Dec 28 German billionaire Erich Kellerhals, co-founder of electronics retail giant Media Markt, has died at the age of 78, a spokesman for his holding company Convergenta confirmed on Thursday.
* CECONOMY CEO SAYS BELIEVES CAN RECOVER VERY QUICKLY IN ITALY AFTER NEW MANAGEMENT INSTALLED
* Shares down 4.6 pct (Adds details from presentation, shares, analyst comment)
BERLIN, Dec 19 German consumer electronics retailer Ceconomy said it expected to improve profitability in the 2017/18 financial year after it lifted earnings in the last quarter in its core market Germany, as well as eastern Europe and the Netherlands.
* Shares up 1.9 percent (Adds comments from news conference, analyst, shares)
* Unit enters into further collaboration with PT Trans Corpora for development, marketing & sales of apartment units in Indonesia
BERLIN, Oct 25 German consumer electronics retailer Ceconomy reported strong sales growth in its fiscal fourth quarter on Wednesday, helped by new product launches and investment in selected markets.
* Metro had hoped for stock boost after split (Adds details, background)