Colgate-Palmolive Co (CL.N)
May 4 Colgate-Palmolive Co said on Friday company veteran Dennis Hickey will step down as chief financial officer and would be succeeded by corporate controller Henning Jakobsen.
* COLGATE APPOINTS HENNING JAKOBSEN AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND DENNIS HICKEY AS VICE CHAIRMAN
Colgate-Palmolive Co said first-quarter sales came in below its expectations due to stagnant demand in Latin America - its biggest market - leading it to lower a widely watched sales forecast.
* Shares fall as much as 3 pct (Adds analyst comment, details; updates shares)
April 27 Colgate-Palmolive Co reported higher quarterly revenue on Friday, as the world's largest toothpaste maker saw more demand for its oral, personal and home care products in Europe and North America.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.72 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* COLGATE-PALMOLIVE CO SAYS CEO IAN COOK'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $15.3 MILLION VERSUS $14.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* COLGATE CONTINUES TO RECOMMEND SHAREHOLDERS REJECT “MINI-TENDER” OFFER BY BAKER MILLS LLC FOLLOWING INCREASE IN NUMBER OF SHARES SOUGHT
VALENCIA, Venezuela/CARACAS When Colgate-Palmolive Co's Venezuelan unit in January raised the price of laundry detergent to keep up with inflation that hit 85 percent the month before, it drew a swift rebuke from the government of President Nicolas Maduro, which demanded a nearly 90 percent price cut.
* COLGATE RECOMMENDS SHAREHOLDERS REJECT “MINI-TENDER” OFFER BY BAKER MILLS LLC
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$76.63||+0.78|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€47.01||+0.20|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€47.20||-0.80|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever plc (ULVR.L)||4,085.00||+8.50|
|Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB.N)||$101.14||-0.51|
|Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc (RB.L)||6,176.00||-35.00|
|Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)||€93.90||-5.58|