Clas Ohlson AB (CLASb.ST)
19 Jan 2018
* SAYS SALES INCREASES BY 4 PER CENT IN DECEMBER TO 1,261 MSEK (1,210)
STOCKHOLM Swedish retailer Clas Ohlson will buy a 10 percent stake in one of the country's largest online grocery stores, MatHem, seeking to adapt to changing consumer behavior and a weak sales development in its physical stores.
STOCKHOLM, Dec 8 Swedish retailer Clas Ohlson will buy a 10 percent stake in one of the country's largest online grocery stores, MatHem, seeking to adapt to changing consumer behaviour and a weak sales development in its physical stores.
* CLAS OHLSON CLOSER TO THE CUSTOMER THROUGH STRATEGIC COLLABORATION WITH MATHEM.SE
Dec 6 Swedish retailer Clas Ohlson on Wednesday reported weaker than expected quarterly earnings and said it would halt its normal store expansion in the Nordics, sending shares to their lowest level in more than three years.
* REUTERS POLL: CLAS OHLSON Q2 OPERATING PROFIT WAS SEEN AT SEK 134 MILLION, NOV LOCAL CURRENCY SALES SEEN UP 1.2 PERCENT
* Says sales increases by 1 per cent in October to 688 msek (681)
* Says sales increase by 5 per cent in september to 640 MSEK (610)
* Clas Ohlson initiates the strategic review "100 more years"
* Says sales increased by 1 pct to 1,783 mln SEK (1,763), unchanged in local currencies