Cellnex Telecom SA (CLNX.MC)
23 May 2018
* Q1 ADJUSTED EBITDA 101 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 84 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
March 14 Italian toll road operator Atlantia says:
MADRID, March 12 Hochtief would sell Abertis' stake in Cellnex if its takeover of the Spanish highway concessions company were successful, the German affiliate of ACS said in its takeover prospectus on Monday.
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday.
* MANAGEMENT AND WORKERS' REPRESENTATIVES OF RETEVISION AND TRADIA REACH AGREEMENT ON 2018-2019 DISMISSAL PROCEDURE
* FY REVENUE 792 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 707 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* BOARD ACCEPTS RESIGNATION OF FRANCISCO REYNES MASSANET AS CHAIRMAN AND DIRECTOR
* SAYS CONVERTIBLE BONDS OFFERING SIZE INCREASED TO EUR 600MLN; DEAL LIKELY TO PRICE AT 1.5% COUPON
* BLOCK TRADE - CELLNEX TELECOM SA: BOOKRUNNER SAYS REVISED PRICE RANGE OF 1.5%-1.625%, BOOKS COVERED THROUGHOUT THE RANGE, BOOK TO CLOSE AT 13.35 CET/12.30 UK Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* SAYS CONVERTIBLE BONDS BOOKS ARE COVERED, FURTHER PRICE GUIDANCE TO FOLLOW Further company coverage: