Continental Resources Inc (CLR.N)
18 Jul 2018
HOUSTON, May 3 U.S. shale oil billionaire Harold Hamm, who once called the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, a "toothless tiger," https://www.reuters.com/article/us-contl-resources-ceo-hedging-idUSKBN0IQ18R20141107 is now crediting the 14-nation group for its steps to boost crude prices.
HOUSTON, May 2 Continental Resources Inc , the U.S. shale producer controlled by billionaire Harold Hamm, posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday thanks to rising oil prices and spiking output in its core North Dakota Bakken shale operations.
HOUSTON, May 2 U.S. shale oil producer Continental Resources Inc said on Wednesday its quarterly profit spiked thanks in part to rising oil prices and production.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.64 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CONTINENTAL RESOURCES ANNOUNCES FIRM TRANSPORTATION AGREEMENT ON ENABLE'S PROJECT WILDCAT FROM SCOOP AND STACK TO PREMIUM TEXAS MARKETS
BRIEF-Continental Resources Says On April 9, Co, Units Entered Into An Unsecured Revolving Credit Agreement
* CONTINENTAL RESOURCES SAYS ON APRIL 9, 2018, CO, UNITS ENTERED INTO AN UNSECURED REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
HOUSTON, April 5 U.S. shale oil producer Continental Resources Inc said on Thursday it boosted founder and Chief Executive Harold Hamm's compensation by 38 percent in 2017.
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE HAROLD HAMM SAYS DOES PLAN TO HEDGE OIL PRODUCTION AT SOME POINT
Feb 21 U.S. shale oil producer Continental Resources Inc posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by rising production and surging crude prices.
* CONTINENTAL RESOURCES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
|Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD.N)||$182.24||-0.40|
|Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL.N)||$50.08||+0.63|
|Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL_pa.N)||--||--|
|Denbury Resources Inc. (DNR.N)||$4.44||-0.10|
|Concho Resources Inc (CXO.N)||$149.66||+1.60|
|Cimarex Energy Co (XEC.N)||$95.52||-1.87|
|Range Resources Corp. (RRC.N)||$16.15||-0.15|
|Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX.N)||$28.72||-0.13|
|Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG.N)||$23.94||+0.28|
|Ultra Petroleum Corp (UPL.OQ)||$1.89||--|