Clorox Co (CLX.N)
* HEALTH & WELLNESS PLATFORM ANCHORED BY VANTERRA CAPITAL ACQUIRED BY CLOROX
Cleaning products maker Clorox Co said on Monday it will buy Nutranext, which makes multi vitamins and owns brands such as Rainbow Light and Natural Vitality, for $700 million, as it further expands its dietary supplements business.
March 12 Cleaning products maker Clorox Co said on Monday it will buy Nutranext, which makes multi vitamins and owns brands such as Rainbow Light and Natural Vitality, for $700 million, as it further expands its dietary supplements business.
March 12 Cleaning product maker Clorox Co said on Monday it will buy dietary supplements manufacturer Nutranext for $700 million.
* CLOROX ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE NUTRANEXT, A LEADER IN DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS
* CLOROX INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND 14 PERCENT TO 96 CENTS PER SHARE FROM TAX REFORM BENEFITS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.email@example.com )
* CLOROX REPORTS Q2 FISCAL YEAR 2018 RESULTS; RAISES EPS OUTLOOK FOR TAX REFORM
BRIEF-Amazon Been In Talks With Several Companies Including P&G, Clorox About Letting Them Promote Products On Its Echo Devices - CNBC
* AMAZON HAS BEEN IN TALKS WITH SEVERAL COMPANIES INCLUDING P&G AND CLOROX ABOUT LETTING THEM PROMOTE PRODUCTS ON ITS ECHO DEVICES - CNBC, CITING SOURCES Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Clorox, Clorox Parties, P&G Parties EnterS Into First Extension & Amendment Of Amended And Restated Jv Agreement
* CLOROX-ON DEC 19, CLOROX PARTIES, P&G PARTIES ENTERED INTO FIRST EXTENSION & AMENDMENT OF AMENDED AND RESTATED JV AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF JAN 31,2003
* Clorox reports Q1 fiscal year 2018 results; updates fiscal year 2018 outlook
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$76.41||-0.63|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€43.48||+0.08|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€43.40||0.00|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||€274.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever plc (ULVR.L)||3,748.50||+14.50|
|Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB.N)||$107.48||-0.92|
|Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL.N)||$68.82||+0.13|
|Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (FMEG.DE)||€81.72||-0.86|