Columbus McKinnon Corp (CMCO.OQ)
* COLUMBUS MCKINNON INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND TO $0.05 PER SHARE
* COLUMBUS MCKINNON CORP - BOARD DECLARED A DIVIDEND OF $0.05 PER COMMON SHARE, UP $0.01 PER COMMON SHARED FROM ITS PREVIOUS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND RATE Source text: (https://bit.ly/2ul42LP) Further company coverage:
* COLUMBUS MCKINNON - COMPLETED RE-PRICING OF ITS FIRST LIEN TERM LOAN REDUCING INTEREST RATE BY 50 BASIS POINTS TO LIBOR PLUS 2.5% FROM LIBOR PLUS 3.0% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COLUMBUS MCKINNON REPORTS THIRD QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* COLUMBUS MCKINNON - EXPECTS TO PAY DOWN APPROXIMATELY $55 MILLION TO $60 MILLION OF DEBT IN FY 2018
NEW YORK, Dec 28 A Florida man pleaded guilty on Thursday to charges he illegally traded on inside information supplied by a friend working at a law firm in a scheme that prosecutors said allowed them to earn nearly $1 million.