Natixis SA (CNAT.PA)
15 Dec 2017
LONDON, Dec 15 French bank Natixis has broadened its $32 million lawsuit over fraudulent receipts for nickel stored at warehouses in Asia by adding a unit of commodities giant Glencore as a defendant, a court filing showed.
* NATIXIS AND ODDO BHF ARE CONSIDERING A LONG-TERM PARTNERSHIP
* Sees Asia share of corp, invest banking revenue 15 pct in 2 yrs
* Natixis shares rise by more than 3 pct (Adds comments on Natixis brokerage arm)
* CONSIDERING DIFFERENT OPTIONS FOR THE FUTURE OF ITS EQUITY BROKERAGE BUSINESS, TO DECIDE ON IT WITHIN WEEKS (Reporting by Maya Nikolaeva)
LONDON, Nov 20 (IFR) - Natixis set out a modest set of targets for its corporate and investment bank for the next three years, cementing the strategic changes it has carried out since 2013.
* Natixis CEO says "we are not capping dividends" at 4 billion eur available for dividend distribution in 2018-2020 Further company coverage:
PARIS, Nov 20 Shares in Natixis fell on Monday during its investor day, after the French investment bank presented 2020 targets that involve dividend payouts possibly decreasing over the next three years, compared to the previous medium-term plan.
* To take part in asset management industry consolidation (Update with details, CEO comment)
HONG KONG, Nov 15 Natixis Global Asset Management, a unit of French bank Natixis SA, aims to double its funds under management to $100 billion in the Asia Pacific region over the next three years, using a combination of organic and inorganic growth strategies.