CNH Industrial NV (CNHI.MI)
23 Mar 2018
MILAN, March 20 Shares in CNH Industrial fell more than 2 percent on Tuesday after the trucks and tractor maker said Chief Executive Richard Tobin would step down to pursue another executive opportunity.
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday.
* ANNOUNCE NEW STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO REDEFINE WORLD OF CONNECTED INDUSTRIAL VEHICLES
* WILL ALSO BE RECOMMENDING A REAUTHORIZATION AND UPSIZING OF COMPANY'S SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM TO $700 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-CNH Industrial Says Net Income Will Include Tax Charge Of Up To $125 Mln For Quarter Ended Dec 31
* CNH INDUSTRIAL - DUE TO U.S. ACT AND TAX LEGISLATION CHANGES , NET INCOME FOR QUARTER WILL INCLUDE A NON-CASH TAX CHARGE UP TO $125 MILLION UNDER US GAAP
* CNH INDUSTRIAL ANNOUNCES A PRELIMINARY ESTIMATE OF THE IMPACT OF THE U.S. TAX REFORM AND OTHER TAX MATTERS AND THE DECONSOLIDATION OF ITS VENEZUELAN OPERATIONS
* Announces pricing of its $500 million 3.850% notes due 2027
* CNH Industrial N.V. announces notes offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 31 CNH Industrial CEO Richard Tobin tells analysts in a post-results call:
MILAN, Oct 31 Trucks and tractor maker CNH Industrial on Tuesday raised its full-year sales and earnings guidance after reporting a 41 percent rise in quarterly operating profit for industrial activities, sending its shares up more than 2 percent.