Rockwell Collins Inc (COL.N)
23 Feb 2018
Aero parts maker United Technologies Corp is exploring a breakup of its business portfolio, including jet engines, elevators and air conditioners, Chief Executive Greg Hayes said at the Barclays investor conference in Miami on Wednesday.
Feb 21 Aero parts maker United Technologies Corp is exploring a breakup of its business portfolio, including jet engines, elevators and air conditioners, Chief Executive Greg Hayes said at the Barclays investor conference in Miami on Wednesday.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.56 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* ROCKWELL COLLINS' SHAREOWNERS VOTE OVERWHELMINGLY IN FAVOR OF ACQUISITION BY UTC
* ROCKWELL COLLINS INC SAYS CEO ROBERT ORTBERG'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.1 MILLION VERSUS $7.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2zcN9n4) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Rockwell Collins To Convene Special Shareowners Meeting To Vote On Proposals Related To Acquisition By United Technologies
* ROCKWELL COLLINS - TO CONVENE SPECIAL MEETING OF SHAREOWNERS ON JAN. 11, 2018, TO VOTE ON PROPOSALS RELATED TO ACQUISITION BY UNITED TECHNOLOGIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DUBAI, Nov 12 A battle for orders erupted on day one of the Dubai Airshow on Sunday as Europe's Airbus and its U.S. arch-rival Boeing prepared to fire opening salvos worth almost $30 billion.
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Boeing says continue to make steady progress closing out technical risk on the path to final certification, and to delivering the first 18 tankers next year
NEW YORK Honeywell International Inc said Tuesday it will pare its focus to four business lines, including aerospace, and spin off two businesses with $7.5 billion in revenue to help fund acquisitions. | Video
|Panasonic Corporation (6752.T)||¥1,646||+23.00|
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$14.49||-0.13|
|Boeing Co (BA.N)||$356.66||+0.74|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$155.12||+1.81|
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD.N)||$221.00||+0.86|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC.N)||$351.51||+2.88|
|Raytheon Company (RTN.N)||$218.24||+2.88|
|BAE Systems plc (BAES.L)||565.00||-20.00|
|Thales SA (TCFP.PA)||€92.16||-0.06|
|Harris Corporation (HRS.N)||$158.80||+0.81|