Costco Wholesale Corp (COST.O)
15 Dec 2017
Dec 14 Retailer Costco Wholesale Corp on Thursday reported quarterly profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, as its investments in online business paid off.
* ORATION REPORTS FIRST QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2018 OPERATING RESULTS
Dec 14 Retailer Costco Wholesale Corp reported a 17.4 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, fueled by higher membership fees and strong online sales.
BRIEF-Helios And Matheson Analytics Says On December 4, Moviepass Entered Agreements With Costco Wholesale And Ticketops
* HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC - ON DECEMBER 4, MOVIEPASS ENTERED AGREEMENTS WITH COSTCO WHOLESALE AND TICKETOPS - SEC FILING
* Q1 SALES ROSE 13.3 PERCENT TO $31.13 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Reported net sales of $10.02 billion for month of October
* Microsoft CEO says now have 120 million monthly active users of Office 365 Commercial, have more than 530 million LinkedIn members - Conf Call
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 20 After raging over the southern United States and Puerto Rico, remnants of hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria are now dampening U.S. corporate profits.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'AA' rating to Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.'s (Walmart) multi-tranche issuance of $6 billion two-year, three-year, five-year, seven-year and thirty-year senior unsecured notes. Proceeds will help fund the cash tender offer of up to $8.5 billion notes maturing 2019 through 2043. KEY RATING DRIVERS Significant Scale, Defensible Position Walmart's ratings reflect the operational and financi
Shares in Costco fell 6 percent on Friday after the retailer reported a decline in quarterly gross margins and underlined the growing competition in the industry by launching new grocery delivery services. | Video
|Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N)||$97.11||-0.02|
|CVS Health Corp (CVS.N)||$73.08||+2.28|
|Kroger Co (KR.N)||$26.45||+0.55|
|Home Depot Inc (HD.N)||$182.58||+0.45|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$62.61||+0.67|
|Best Buy Co Inc (BBY.N)||$65.32||+1.57|
|Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW.N)||$86.69||+1.11|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$1,179.14||+4.88|
|Staples, Inc. (SPLS.OQ)||--||--|
|Kohl's Corporation (KSS.N)||$51.35||+1.57|