Coty Inc (COTY.N)
20 Jul 2018
LONDON/ZURICH/LOS ANGELES Nestle's $7 billion licensing deal for Starbucks' retail business gives it a much-needed boost in its battle against JAB, the privately owned investment firm stirring up the coffee industry with a string of deals. JAB, the family office of Europe's billionaire Reimann clan, has built up the world's second-largest coffee business over the past five years.
May 9 Beauty products maker Coty Inc on Wednesday posted better-than-expected quarterly results, selling more of a range of luxury perfumes which include Burberry and Gucci brands.
May 9 Beauty products maker Coty Inc reported a 9.4 percent rise in quarterly revenue, driven by strong demand for Burberry Beauty, as well as for makeup brand Younique.
* QTRLY NET REVENUES OF $2,222.7 MILLION INCREASED 9.4% AS REPORTED
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.125PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COTY INC. PRICES $550 MILLION OF USD SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES AND €800 MILLION OF EUR SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES
* COTY INC - INTENTION TO OFFER UP TO $2 BILLION OF U.S. DOLLAR DENOMINATED AND EURO DENOMINATED SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES IN FOUR SERIES
LONDON, March 19 (LPC) - Beauty products maker Coty Inc has launched an US$8bn-equivalent debt refinancing to increase its euro borrowings and add bonds to its all-loan capital structure, banking sources said.
* Shares rise as much as 16 pct (Updates share price, adds CFO quote, details from conf call)
* QTRLY NET REVENUES OF $2,637.6 MILLION INCREASED 14.8% AS REPORTED COMPARED TO PRIOR YEAR