Campbell Soup Co (CPB.N)
* CAMPBELL SOUP CO FILES FOR 7-PART NOTES OFFERING, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ImC4lF) Further company coverage:
* FUELCELL ENERGY ANNOUNCES NEW FIVE-MEGAWATT PROJECT WITH CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
* CAMPBELL SOUP - COMMITTED TO SOURCE 50% OF PLANT-BASED PRIORITY INGREDIENTS FROM SUPPLIERS ENGAGED IN APPROVED AGRICULTURE PROGRAM BY FISCAL 2025 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 16 Tater Tots-maker Kraft Heinz Co's muted quarterly results echoed those of rival Campbell Soup Co as more Americans opted for healthier meals, a trend that has pressured shares of processed food makers for several quarters now.
* CEO ON CONF CALL - SNYDER'S LANCE TO ADD $2.2 BILLION TO ANNUAL NET SALES
Feb 16 Campbell Soup Co on Friday reported a 2 percent drop in organic net sales in its second quarter as a key customer in North America placed fewer orders for its canned soups.
Feb 16 Campbell Soup Co on Friday reported quarterly revenue that marginally beat Wall Street estimates, helped by a rise in demand for its Pepperidge Farm Snacks.
* CAMPBELL SOUP CO - ON JAN 18, 2018, CO AUTHORIZED ADDITIONAL PRE-TAX COSTS FOR EXPANDED INITIATIVES TOTALING ABOUT $125 MILLION TO $140 MILLION
* CAMPBELL ANNOUNCES PLANS TO IMPROVE OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY OF ITS NORTH AMERICAN THERMAL SUPPLY CHAIN NETWORK; COMPANY TO END MANUFACTURING AT TORONTO PLANT
BRIEF-Campbell Soup Says Entered Into Three-Year Credit Agreement With Credit Suisse, Cayman Islands Branch
* CAMPBELL SOUP CO - ENTERED INTO A THREE-YEAR CREDIT AGREEMENT WITH CREDIT SUISSE AG, CAYMAN ISLANDS BRANCH
|Nestle SA (NESN.S)||CHF75.80||-0.10|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€43.51||--|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€43.40||-0.10|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||€274.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)||$42.35||0.00|
|General Mills, Inc. (GIS.N)||$49.93||-0.28|
|Conagra Brands Inc (CAG.N)||$36.41||+0.07|
|Kellogg Company (K.N)||$66.32||-0.11|