Capita PLC (CPI.L)
23 Jan 2018
* MARKS & SPENCER EXTENDS CUSTOMER CONTACT PARTNERSHIP WITH CAPITA BY FIVE YEARS
* ANNOUNCED THAT ADMINISTRATION OF ITS LIFE AND PENSIONS BUSINESS WILL BE TRANSFERRING FROM CAPITA TO A NEW SUPPLIER ON 31ST JULY 2018
* PRESS RELEASE REG-CAPITA PLC: TRANSPORT FOR LONDON CONTRACT AWARD
* Shares hit 12-year low (Releads with shares, details, comment)
EDINBURGH, Dec 14 British outsourcer Capita said on Thursday it was on track to hit its full-year profit target but said upcoming work was unlikely to provide an immediate boost as the overhaul of its business continues under its new chief executive.
Nov 3 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 16 Capita staff represented by British trade union Unite will go on strike after talks with the company over changes to its defined benefit pension scheme failed, the union said on Monday.
* Shares rise more than 2 percent (Adds CEO comments, new analyst quote)
Oct 10 Capita Plc appointed Jonathan Lewis as CEO on Tuesday and said the former boss of Amec Foster Wheeler would take up the role on Dec. 1 and join the board on the same day.
* ANNOUNCED THE ACQUISITION OF SMARTSCHOOLS, A CO. WEXFORD-BASED PROVIDER OF ICT SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT TO THE EDUCATION SECTOR