Davide Campari Milano SpA (CPRI.MI)
16 Mar 2018
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Wednesday.
* CFO SAYS ON CONFERENCE CALL SEES GROSS MARGIN GROWING BY 60 BASIS POINTS IN 2018
Feb 27 Davide Campari Milano Spa says in slide presenting 2017 results:
* SAYS PROPOSED FULL YEAR DIVIDEND INCREASE OF +11.1% TO €0.05 PER SHARE
MILAN Italy's Campari signed an agreement to buy cognac brand Bisquit from South Africa's Distell group in a move aimed at further broadening its premium spirit portfolio.
MILAN, Dec 20 Italy's Campari signed an agreement to buy cognac brand Bisquit from South Africa's Distell group in a move aimed at further broadening its premium spirit portfolio.
* SAYS CAMPARI GROUP ACQUIRES BISQUIT COGNAC FOR AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF € 52.5 MILLION
* ROYAL UNIBREW - CONDITIONS FOR ROYAL UNIBREW'S ACQUISITION OF ITALIAN BUSINESS TERME DI CRODO FROM GRUPPO CAMPARI ARE NOW MET
* Chief Executive tells Reuters a pause in the group's sale of non-core assets "would not be wrong"
MILAN, Nov 7 Italy's Campari, the world's sixth-largest premium spirits maker, said revenue came in at 1.276 billion euros in the first nine month, up 6.2 percent on an organic basis thanks to strong sales from its orange aperitif Aperol.