Credit Suisse Group AG (CSGN.S)
* Hung named co-head APAC investment banking, capital markets
* Chow likely leaving to pursue opportunities outside the bank (Adds details, Credit Suisse league table ranking)
HONG KONG, Jan 19 Credit Suisse's Asia Pacific co-head of investment banking and capital markets, Mervyn Chow, is leaving after working with the bank for nearly two decades, people familiar with the move said.
* European shares slip after ECB minutes * Results disappointment hits Pandora, Tesco, M&S * CS upgrades 'relatively very cheap' UK stocks * Italian stocks set for 7 straight days of gains * FTSE hits new record despite M&S, Tesco shares slump Jan 11 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Helen Reid. Reach her on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: he
ZURICH, Jan 11 Credit Suisse expects a boom in Swiss initial public offerings (IPOs) this year, but not the mega-deals that pushed Switzerland to the top of the world flotation charts last year.
PARIS, Jan 10 Lazard has hired Andrea Bozzi from Credit Suisse, a source familiar with the matter said, in what would be a third appointment of an M&A banker in three months by the investment bank in Paris.
* Covestro shares down in late Frankfurt trade (Adds detail on placement, context)
NEW YORK Credit Suisse's U.S. economists said on Wednesday they now expect the Federal Reserve to raise key U.S. short-term borrowing costs three times in 2018, one more than their earlier view for two rate hikes.
** Credit Suisse maintains "cautiously optimistic" outlook on Indian equities for 2018, citing concerns regarding fiscal deficit, state elections, earnings downgrades and high valuations
BRIEF-Campbell Soup Says Entered Into Three-Year Credit Agreement With Credit Suisse, Cayman Islands Branch
* CAMPBELL SOUP CO - ENTERED INTO A THREE-YEAR CREDIT AGREEMENT WITH CREDIT SUISSE AG, CAYMAN ISLANDS BRANCH