CSL Ltd (CSL.AX)
15 Dec 2017
* JOHN SHINE AC HAS ANNOUNCED HIS INTENTION TO RETIRE AS CHAIRMAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 11 Australian shares were flat on Monday as gains in the materials and energy sectors were negated by losses elsewhere as caution prevailed ahead of the U.S. Federal Reserve's rate rise decision later this week.
* CSL AND HBM PORTFOLIO COMPANY VITAERIS ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH OPTION TO ACQUIRE Source text - http://bit.ly/2jhdF6b Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* On 4 October, closed a new US$700 million private placement in U.S. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Has approved CSL Behring's Privigen for treatment of adults with chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy to improve neuromuscular disability Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-CSL's unit says new phase III study shows significantly greater efficacy in children 6-24 months who receive AQIV
* New phase III study shows significantly greater efficacy in children 6-24 months who receive adjuvanted influenza vaccine (AQIV)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SYDNEY, August 31 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Christian Savings Limited (CSL) a Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'B+' with Positive Outlook. At the same time, Fitch also assigned the Short-Term IDR at 'B'. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. The assignment of CSL's ratings follows a reorganisation of the operating entity for the Christian Savings organisation. The organisation conducted its op
* Additionally, CSL Behring will acquire two proprietary platform technologies, Select and Cytegrity
* Co’s FY18 NPAT "expected to be in the range of about $1,480 million to $1,550 million at constant currency"
* FY total revenue and other income US$6,922.8 million versus versus US$6,129.2 million