CSX Corp (CSX.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Jan 16 CSX Corp reported a bigger-than-expected drop in fourth-quarter revenue on Tuesday as the third-largest U.S. railroad lost some business due to service issues caused by former chief executive Hunter Harrison's turnaround plan.
* SEES MORE FAVORABLE RESULTS IN SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR - CEO ON CONF CALL
* - QTRLY REVENUE $2,863 MILLION VERSUS $3,037 MILLION -SEC FILING
Jan 16 CSX Corp, the third-largest U.S. railroad operator, reported a 6 percent fall in fourth-quarter revenue from the year earlier quarter, when it had an extra fiscal week.
* ORATION ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 EARNINGS
NEW YORK, Jan 9 Billionaire investor Nelson Peltz has a message for America's corporate chiefs; when he calls they do not automatically have to fear for their jobs.
BRIEF-CSX Says CEO James Foote To Get Annual Base Salary Of $1.2 Mln, Short-Term Incentive Opportunity Equal To 125% Of Annual Base Salary
* CSX SAYS CEO JAMES FOOTE TO GET ANNUAL BASE SALARY OF $1.2 MILLION, SHORT-TERM INCENTIVE OPPORTUNITY EQUAL TO 125% OF ANNUAL BASE SALARY - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BlYWxU) Further company coverage:
Dec 22 CSX Corp, the third-largest U.S. railroad, on Friday named Jim Foote as chief executive officer, succeeding Hunter Harrison, who died last week only months into the railroad's ambitious turnaround plan.
Dec 22 Railroad operator CSX Corp on Friday named James Foote as its chief executive, effective immediately, succeeding Hunter Harrison who died last week shortly after going on medical leave.
* CSX BOARD OF DIRECTORS NAMES INDUSTRY VETERAN JAMES M. FOOTE PRESIDENT AND CEO