Concho Resources Inc (CXO.N)
22 Jun 2018
* Q1 ADJUSTED NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.00 EXCLUDING ITEMS
BRIEF-Concho Resources Says Chairman & CEO Timothy Leach's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $12.2 Mln Vs $10.8 Mln In FY 2016
* CONCHO RESOURCES SAYS CHAIRMAN & CEO TIMOTHY LEACH'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.2 MLN VS $10.8 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GBk2in) Further company coverage:
U.S. shale producer Concho Resources Inc on Wednesday agreed to buy rival RSP Permian Inc in an $8 billion all-stock deal that could trigger a wave of consolidation in the fast-growing Permian Basin oilfield.
BRIEF-Concho Resources Says Upon Deal Termination With RSP Permian, Co To Pay RSP A Fee Of $350 Million
* CONCHO RESOURCES SAYS UPON DEAL TERMINATION WITH RSP PERMIAN UNDER SPECIFIED CIRCUMSTANCES, CO TO PAY RSP A FEE OF $350 MILLION - SEC FILING
March 28 U.S. shale producer Concho Resources Inc on Wednesday agreed to buy rival RSP Permian Inc in an $8 billion all-stock deal that could trigger a wave of consolidation in the fast-growing Permian Basin oilfield.
* CONCHO RESOURCES INC. TO ACQUIRE RSP PERMIAN, INC. IN ALL-STOCK TRANSACTION
March 28 Oil and gas producer Concho Resources Inc on Wednesday said it would buy smaller rival RSP Permian Inc for an equity value of about $8 billion.
NEW ORLEANS, March 26 U.S. shale oil producer Concho Resources Inc said on Monday the cost and time needed to drill a well will keep falling, despite concerns that improvements from technology and other factors had reached a limit.
Feb 20 U.S. shale oil producer Concho Resources Inc posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by higher crude prices, and forecast a 16-20 percent rise in total production for 2018 from a year earlier.
* . REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS AND PROVIDES 2018 OUTLOOK