Community Health Systems Inc (CYH.N)
24 Nov 2017
* Saba Capital Management LP reports 6.8 percent passive stake in Community Health Systems Inc as of October 31 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2hmTnue) Further company coverage:
* Says pursuing sale of hospitals accounting for at least $2 billion of net revenue
* Community Health Systems Inc announces third quarter 2017 results with net operating revenues of $3.666 billion
Nov 1 Community Health Systems Inc reported a 16 percent fall in revenue in the third quarter as the debt-laden hospital operator recorded weak patient volumes.
* Community Health Systems completes divestiture of Sebring, Florida hospital Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Community Health Systems announces retirement of division president michael portacci Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Community Health Systems completes divestiture of Weatherford, Texas hospital Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Community Health Systems completes divestiture of five Pennsylvania hospitals Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Community Health Systems Inc shares rose more than 11 percent on Monday after an investor released a letter it had sent to the hospital company's board pushing for the replacement of its chief executive.
ASL Strategic Value Fund has sought the replacement of hospital operator Community Health Systems Inc's chief executive, Wayne Smith.