Deutsche Boerse AG (DB1Gn.DE)
19 Oct 2018
HONG KONG, Oct 12 Chinese home appliances maker Qingdao Haier is looking to raise up to 400 million euros ($464 million) in the first so-called D-share sale in Frankfurt by a Chinese company.
FRANKFURT Home appliances maker Qingdao Haier Co Ltd on Friday announced that it would move ahead with plans to sell up to 400 million so-called D-shares in Frankfurt, becoming the first Chinese company to do so.
Britain's antitrust watchdog is launching an investigation into whether U.S. exchange operator CME Group's $5.5 billion acquisition of NEX Group will lessen competition, the regulator said on Thursday.
Sept 13 Britain's antitrust watchdog is launching an investigation into whether U.S. exchange operator CME Group's $5.5 billion acquisition of NEX Group will lessen competition, the regulator said on Thursday.
* Nothing changes for our customers, business - Commerzbank CEO (Updates with details, background, statement from Commerzbank CEO)
* Official statement expected Sept. 24 (Updates with confirmation, details, background)
FRANKFURT, Sept 4 Deutsche Bank said on Tuesday that it was committed to improving the bank's profitability amid expectations that its shares would fall out of the Eurostoxx 50 index.
* Gas and emissions volumes also higher (Updates throughout with detail, comment)
* Graphic: https://tmsnrt.rs/2n0vNTo (Recasts with media call)
* Eurex says has 8 percent of euro clearing market (Updates market shares, analyst comment)