Dis-Chem Pharmacies (DCPJ.J)
20 Feb 2018
* RETAIL TURNOVER UP 14.2% TO R7.9 BILLION FOR 22 WEEKS TO 2 FEBRUARY 2018
JOHANNESBURG, Dec 12 South African drug store chain Dis-Chem has raised 1.120 billion rand ($82.14 million) from sale of a part of the shares held by its senior management team, the company said on Tuesday.
* SELLING SHAREHOLDERS RAISED R1.12 BILLION THROUGH SALE OF 32 MILLION BOOKBUILD SHARES AT R35 PER SHARE
* SUBJECT TO ACCEPTABLE PRICING BEING ACHIEVED, IVLYN, STANSH AND NIAJUL WILL SELL UP TO 3 MILLION, 20 MILLION AND 8 MILLION DIS-CHEM SHARES, RESPECTIVELY
* HY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE AND ADJUSTED HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE ARE 46.8 CENTS PER SHARE
* SEES HY HEPS OF BETWEEN 45.7C AND 47.3C, BEING AN INCREASE OF BETWEEN 34.8 PCT AND 39.5 PCT VERSUS A YEAR AGO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: