Dermira Inc (DERM.OQ)
20 Jul 2018
Dermira Inc said on Friday its topical cloth for excessive armpit sweating was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, providing patients with an easy-to-use option for an often embarrassing condition.
* Qbrexza expected to launch in October (Adds analyst comment, estimates; updates share move)
June 29 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Dermira Inc's treatment for excessive armpit sweating, providing patients with an easy-to-use treatment option for an often embarrassing condition.
* DERMIRA SAYS COMPANY'S CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER POSITION WAS ELIMINATED, EFFECTIVE AS OF MAY 3, 2018 - SEC FILING Source : https://bit.ly/2Iesp3E Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* DERMIRA REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
Dermira Inc will discontinue development of its acne drug after the treatment failed to meet the main goals of two late-stage studies, the company said on Monday.
March 5 Dermira Inc said on Monday it would discontinue the development of its acne drug after it failed to meet the main goals of two late-stage studies.
BRIEF-Dermira's Two Phase 3 Trials Evaluating Olumacostat Glasaretil In Patients With Acne Vulgaris Did Not Meet Co-Primary Endpoints
* DERMIRA’S TWO PHASE 3 TRIALS EVALUATING OLUMACOSTAT GLASARETIL IN PATIENTS WITH ACNE VULGARIS DID NOT MEET CO-PRIMARY ENDPOINTS
* DERMIRA REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$88.91||-1.04|
|Eisai Co., Ltd (4523.T)||¥11,150||-35.00|
|Amgen, Inc. (AMGN.OQ)||$190.49||-1.27|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$37.33||-0.03|
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥4,728||-6.00|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$125.85||-0.09|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$62.52||+0.01|
|Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp (4508.T)||¥2,117||+148.00|
|Celltrion HealthCare Co Ltd (091990.KQ)||₩98,200.00||-1,200.00|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF82.20||+1.24|