D.R. Horton Inc (DHI.N)
15 Feb 2019
* Shares fall as much as 7.1 pct (Adds CEO quote, analyst comment; Updates share price)
* Orders rise 2.7 pct in reported quarter (Adds details from conf call, analyst comment, background; Updates share price)
Jan 25 U.S. homebuilder D.R. Horton Inc reported a 51.7 percent rise in quarterly profit on Friday, driven by increased demand for new houses as mortgage rates showed some signs of moderating from multi-year highs.
* Wynn Resorts pulls other casino operators lower on Macau warning
* Wynn Resorts pulls down other casino operators on Macau warning
* Shares fall more than 10 pct; weigh on sector (Adds details from the call, updates shares)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.03 pct, S&P 0.10 pct, Nasdaq 0.13 pct (Updates to open)
Nov 8 Top U.S. homebuilder D.R. Horton forecast first-quarter deliveries below analysts' estimates on Thursday, as rising interest rates push buyers to delay purchases of expensive homes.
Nov 8 D.R. Horton Inc, the largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a 48.8 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by healthy demand from home buyers and lower tax.
Oct 9 U.S. homebuilder D.R. Horton Inc on Tuesday forecast fiscal 2018 home sales and orders below Wall Street estimates, as rising home prices and mortgage rates hurt ordinary Americans' ability to borrow.