Delek US Holdings Inc (DK.N)
20 Apr 2018
* ANDEAVOR - AGREED TO ACQUIRE WEST COAST ASPHALT TERMINALS OF DELEK US HOLDINGS INC FOR A TOTAL CONSIDERATION OF $75 MILLION PLUS WORKING CAPITAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DELEK US ANNOUNCES A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO SELL WEST COAST ASPHALT TERMINALS
* DELEK US HOLDINGS INC - CONSENT PROCESS WILL CONCLUDE ON FEBRUARY 5, 2018
NEW YORK A big winner from surging imports of energy products into Mexico from the United States is the rail industry, benefiting from weak pipeline systems beset by a lack of connectivity, limited capacity and rampant theft.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.65 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Delek US Holdings to acquire remaining 18.4 percent of outstanding units of Alon USA Partners