Direct Line Insurance Group PLC (DLGD.L)
19 Jan 2018
* ANNOUNCES SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF CAPITAL MANAGEMENT EXERCISES
Nov 7 - Britain's largest motor insurer Direct Line Insurance Group posted on Tuesday a 4.2 percent rise in gross written premiums in the first nine months of 2017 helped by legal changes that raised the cost of motor insurance.
Nov 7 - Britain's largest motor insurer Direct Line Insurance Group posted a 4.2 percent rise in gross written premiums in the first nine months of 2017 helped by legal changes raised the cost of motor insurance.
* TOTAL IN-FORCE POLICIES HAVE INCREASED BY 0.2% SINCE 30 SEPTEMBER 2016
* DIRECT LINE GROUP ANNOUNCES A 15% EQUITY STAKE IN UK-BASED COMPANY CANOPY Further company coverage:
Sept 8 UK-based general insurer Direct Line Insurance Group said Prudential Plc executive Penny James will replace John Reizenstein as its chief financial officer, starting from March.
Sept 8 Britain's Direct Line Insurance Group said on Friday it had appointed Penny James, head of risk at insurer Prudential, as chief financial officer.
* Penny James to succeed John Reizenstein as CFO of Direct Line Group
Aug 1 Shares in Direct Line Insurance Group , Britain's largest motor insurer, jumped to a record high on Tuesday after it reported better than expected first-half profit and raised its interim dividend.
* Aim to grow regular dividend in line with business growth, expect to be in region of 2% to 3% per annum over medium term.