DNB ASA (DNB.OL)
18 May 2018
* OLAUG SVARVA, CHAIR OF THE BOARD IN DNB ASA, HAS 27 APRIL 2018 THROUGH HER PERSONAL INVESTMENT COMPANY PRIMECON AS BOUGHT 7,000 SHARES IN DNB ASA AT A SHARE PRICE OF NOK 150.24
* DNB'S CEO: SAYS READY TO RESUME SHARE BUYBACKS, BUT IS CURRENTLY AWAITING APPROVAL FROM NORWAY'S BANK REGULATOR
* DNB'S CFO: LOSSES WILL FLUCTUATE FROM QUARTER TO QUARTER, BUT GIVEN THE MACRO OUTLOOK, WE EXPECT 2018 LOSSES TO BE LESS THAN THE HISTORICALLY NORMALISED LEVEL OF 17 BASIS POINTS
OSLO, April 26 Norway's DNB, the country's largest bank, reported a better-than-expected net profit in the first quarter on Thursday as it wiped the slate clean of loan losses due to a pick-up in activity in the oil sector, the Nordic country's top industry.
* DNB Q1 NET PROFIT NOK 5,653 MILLION (REUTERS POLL NOK 5.1 BILLION)
* DNB CHANGES ITS TAX GUIDING FOR 2018 AND 2019 FROM 23 TO 20 PER CENT. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Terje Solsvik)
* OLAUG SVARVA WAS ELECTED AS NEW CHAIR OF BOARD IN DNB ASA, WITH A TERM OF OFFICE OF UP TWO YEARS
BRIEF-DNB: The Board asks the general meeting for an authorisation to repurchase up to 3.5 pct of own share
* DNB ASA: THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ALSO ASKS THE GENERAL MEETING FOR AN AUTHORISATION TO REPURCHASE UP TO 3.5 PER CENT OF THE COMPANY'S SHARE CAPITAL AS WELL AS THE AUTHORISATION TO DNB MARKETS OF 0.5 PER CENT FOR HEDGING PURPOSES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Ole Petter Skonnord)
OSLO, March 20 Norwegian bank DNB maintains its guidance for 2018 lending growth of 3-4 percent, despite an increase in market rates, Chief Executive Rune Bjerke told Reuters on the sidelines of a conference on Tuesday.
OSLO, March 20 Norwegian bank DNB sees no reason to change its guidance for 2018 lending growth of 3-4 percent, Chief Executive Rune Bjerke told Reuters on the sidelines of a conference on Tuesday. (Reporting by Camilla Knudsen, editing by Terje Solsvik)