Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc (DO.N)
* DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING - ON NOV 20, CFO KELLY YOUNGBLOOD NOTIFIED COMPANY OF HIS INTENTION TO RESIGN
Oct 30 Diamond Offshore on Monday reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit after securing more contracts for its deep-water drilling rigs at better rates, sending its shares up as much as 8.3 percent.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.20 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 30 Diamond Offshore on Monday reported a 22.4 percent fall in its quarterly profit on higher drilling expenses and debt repayment.
* Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc - priced a public offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of its 7.875 pct senior notes due 2025 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* To use net proceeds from sale of notes, cash on hand, to fund redemption of outstanding 5.875 pct senior notes due 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Diamond Offshore Drilling files prospectus supplement related to potential senior notes offering
* Diamond Offshore Drilling files prospectus supplement with U.S. SEC related to a potential offering of senior notes due 2025 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2f1mcem) Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.24 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S