Dollarama Inc (DOL.TO)
March 29 Canada's Dollarama Inc reported a better-than-expected profit, driven by an increase in comparable sales as shoppers spent more at its dollar stores.
* DOLLARAMA REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2018 RESULTS
March 29 Canadian dollar store chain Dollarama Inc reported an 11.4 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, driven by an increase in comparable sales as shoppers spent more at its stores.
* DOLLARAMA INC - KRISTIN MUGFORD APPOINTED TO BOARD AS DIRECTOR
BRIEF-Dollarama Announces Private Offering Of $300 Mln Of Series 3 Floating Rate Senior Unsecured Notes
* DOLLARAMA ANNOUNCES PRIVATE OFFERING OF $300 MILLION OF SERIES 3 FLOATING RATE SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES
* DOLLARAMA ANNOUNCES SPECIFIC SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM AS PART OF NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
Dec 6 Canadian dollar-store chain Dollarama Inc topped analysts' forecasts for third-quarter profit, as it opened more stores and benefited from higher customer spending on average.
* Q3 SALES C$810.6 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW C$824.4 MILLION
Dec 6 Canadian dollar store chain Dollarama Inc's profit rose 18.2 percent in the third quarter, as shoppers spent more on average at its stores.