Dollarama Inc (DOL.TO)
16 Feb 2018
BRIEF-Dollarama Announces Private Offering Of $300 Mln Of Series 3 Floating Rate Senior Unsecured Notes
* DOLLARAMA ANNOUNCES PRIVATE OFFERING OF $300 MILLION OF SERIES 3 FLOATING RATE SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES
* DOLLARAMA ANNOUNCES SPECIFIC SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM AS PART OF NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
Dec 6 Canadian dollar-store chain Dollarama Inc topped analysts' forecasts for third-quarter profit, as it opened more stores and benefited from higher customer spending on average.
* Q3 SALES C$810.6 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW C$824.4 MILLION
Dec 6 Canadian dollar store chain Dollarama Inc's profit rose 18.2 percent in the third quarter, as shoppers spent more on average at its stores.
* Dollarama announces plan to buy back shares through private agreements
TORONTO, Sept 7 Canada's main stock index fell on Thursday, pressured by a retreat in energy and financial stocks as investors tracked Hurricane Irma and falling global bond yields.
* Shares rise as much as 10.6 pct to record high (Adds CEO comments, Q2 details; updates share movement)
* Q2 sales C$812.5 million versus I/B/E/S view C$812.6 million
Sept 7 Canadian dollar-store operator Dollarama Inc reported a 24 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday as customers on average spent more at its stores.