Domino's Pizza Group PLC (DOM.L)
23 Feb 2018
Jan 30 Britain's Domino's Pizza Group said on Tuesday its annual pretax profit would be slightly ahead of market expectations after popular television music competition X Factor boosted its fourth-quarter sales.
* FULL YEAR UNDERLYING PBT EXPECTED TO BE SLIGHTLY ABOVE CURRENT RANGE OF MARKET EXPECTATIONS FOR 52 WEEK PERIOD
* COMMENCE AN IRREVOCABLE, DISCRETIONARY PROGRAMME TO PURCHASE UP TO £20 MILLION OF COMPANY'S ORDINARY SHARES OF 25/48 PENCE EACH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES INCREASED OWNERSHIP OF DOMINO'S ICELAND, NEW TARGET CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND EXTENSION TO SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAMME
* SHARE BUY BACK PROGRAMME IS EXPECTED TO COMMENCE FROM 25 OCTOBER 2017 AND BE COMPLETED BY 31 DECEMBER 2017
Domino's Pizza Group Plc said its German joint venture, in which it owns a third of the stake, would buy Germany's largest independent pizza chain, Hallo Pizza, to expand its business in the country.
Oct 19 Domino's Pizza Group Plc said its German joint venture, in which it owns a third of the stake, would buy Germany's largest independent pizza chain, Hallo Pizza, to expand its business in the country.
* Domino's Pizza Group Plc - daytona Jv Limited is to acquire hallo pizza gmbh for a consideration of eur 32 million on a cash and debt free basis
Oct 10 Britain's biggest pizza delivery firm, Domino's Pizza Group Plc, said trading in the third quarter improved in the UK, adding that it expects full-year underlying profit before tax to meet market forecasts.
* FOR Q3, UK SYSTEM SALES UP 11.6% AND UK LFL SALES GROWTH UP 8.1%