Dufry AG (DUFN.S)
18 May 2018
May 8 The world's largest duty-free store operator Dufry AG said on Tuesday positive market conditions and its cost-savings plan drove results higher in the seasonally-weak first quarter.
May 8 Airport retailer Dufry AG on Tuesday reported an organic growth of 7.1 percent and an 18.4 percent jump in first-quarter core earnings, driven by robust performance in Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
* SAID ON THURSDAY PROPOSES THE PAYMENT OF A CASH DIVIDEND OF CHF 3.75 PER SHARE
* SAYS PROPOSES TO ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING A CASH DIVIDEND OF CHF 3.75 PER SHARE
BRIEF-HNA Infrastructure Investment To Buy Stakes In Hong Kong International Construction Investment, Dufry AG
March 29 HNA Infrastructure Investment Group Co Ltd:
* Wins 5 Year Contract For Duty-Free Stores In Hong Kong's New Railway Station Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* PLANS DIVIDEND TO BRING AT LEAST 3% YIELD, POSSIBLE SHARE BUYBACK - CONF CALL Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
March 15 Shares in airport retailer Dufry AG dropped as much as 10 percent after it said on Thursday that it planned to resume regular dividend payments, but did not give any details.
* FY TURNOVER INCREASED BY 7.0% AND REACHED CHF 8,377.4 MILLION
ZURICH Activist hedge fund investor Elliott Management Corp. has trimmed its stake in Swiss duty-free retailer Dufry AG in December to less than 1 percent, the SIX Swiss Stock Exchange reported over the weekend.