Devon Energy Corp (DVN.N)
BRIEF-Devon Energy Says CEO David Hager's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $13.4 Million Versus $8.8 Mln In FY 2016 - SEC Filing
* DEVON ENERGY CORP SAYS CEO DAVID HAGER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.4 MILLION VERSUS $8.8 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
HOUSTON, April 10 Devon Energy Corp said on Tuesday it would lay off 300 workers, roughly 9 percent of staff, part of a plan to streamline operations and boost the shale oil producer's sagging returns and stock price.
HOUSTON, April 10 U.S. shale oil producer Devon Energy Corp said on Tuesday it would lay off 300 workers, roughly 9 percent of staff, part of a plan to streamline its operations.
NEW ORLEANS, March 26 U.S. oil producer Devon Energy Corp said on Monday it was looking to sell even more assets than previously announced in order to focus its portfolio on three shale regions.
BRIEF-Devon Energy Announces Early Tender Results, Results Of Consent Solicitations And Upsizing Of Tender Offers
* DEVON ENERGY ANNOUNCES EARLY TENDER RESULTS, RESULTS OF CONSENT SOLICITATIONS AND UPSIZING OF TENDER OFFERS
March 7 U.S. oil and gas producer Devon Energy Corp said on Wednesday it plans to increase its cash dividend and buy back shares worth $1 billion, the latest energy company to do so, while investors pressure the sector for better returns.
March 7 U.S. oil and gas producer Devon Energy Corp on Wednesday boosted its dividend payout and said it would sell a shale asset to raise cash and reduce debt.
* DEVON ENERGY ANNOUNCES TENDER OFFERS FOR UP TO $1.0 BILLION AGGREGATE PURCHASE PRICE FOR CERTAIN OUTSTANDING DEBT SECURITIES AND RELATED CONSENT SOLICITATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DEVON ENERGY INCREASES CASH DIVIDEND 33 PERCENT, ANNOUNCES $1.0 BILLION SHARE-REPURCHASE PROGRAM AND PROGRESSES DEBT REDUCTION PLAN
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE DAVE HAGER SAYS NEAR-TERM PRIORITY FOR CASH IS TO CUT DEBT