DowDuPont Inc (DWDP.N)
16 Mar 2018
(This version of the Feb 15 story corrects deal value to $2.25 billion from $2.24 billion)
Feb 15 Chemicals maker LyondellBasell Industries NV said it will buy smaller rival A. Schulman Inc for $2.25 billion, doubling the size of its business that supplies plastic compounds to the packaging, electronics and building markets.
DowDuPont Inc chief Andrew Liveris will step down on April 1, making good on an earlier promise to retire as the company named existing managers to head its materials science unit when it is spun off as Dow next year. | Video
March 12 DowDuPont Inc chief Andrew Liveris will step down on April 1, making good on an earlier promise to retire as the company named existing managers to head its materials science unit when it is spun off as Dow next year.
* MATERIALS SCIENCE COMPANY (TO BE CALLED DOW) ANNOUNCES SENIOR LEADERSHIP SUCCESSION
* ANDREW N. LIVERIS TO TRANSITION OUT OF DOWDUPONT EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN ROLE, THEN RETIRE
* DOW CHEMICAL'S ANDREW LIVERIS TO DEPART; JIM FITTERLING TO BE CEO OF NEW DOW AFTER BREAKUP - WSJ
March 12 U.S. chemicals producer DowDuPont Inc's executive chairman Andrew Liveris will step down on April 1 and its co-lead director Jeff Fettig will assume Liveris's role at the company, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday.
* Global agriculture and food technology startups received a record $10.1 billion in investments in 2017, up 29 percent from 2016, according to an annual report from food and agriculture investment platform AgFunder.
BRIEF-Corteva Agriscience Expects $4.5 Bln In Peak Sales From Recent, Upcoming Launches In 2017 To 2018
* DOWDUPONT - $4.5 BILLION IN PEAK SALES IS EXPECTED FROM RECENT AND UPCOMING LAUNCHES IN 2017 TO 2018 FOR CORTEVA AGRISCIENCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: