Deutsche Wohnen SE (DWNG.DE)
23 Mar 2018
HONG KONG (Reuters Breakingviews) - Beware any chief executive without a Plan B. Westfield boss Peter Lowy is the latest to lack one, declaring on Thursday that despite a big drop in the value of a takeover bid from Unibail-Rodamco, there is no alternative to the sale he and his mall operator agreed in December, originally worth $25 billion including debt. The French buyer also says it has no intention of changing the deal terms. Investors could be forgiven for having other ideas.
* Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse advising - sources (Adds peers, deal value)
* Says increase in 9m ffo i by 9% to eur 330 million or eur 0.94 per share
* dgap-news: deutsche wohnen se: deutsche wohnen se announces conversion price for new convertible bonds and final repurchase price of the convertible bond tender offer
* DGAP-NEWS: DEUTSCHE WOHNEN SE SUCCESSFULLY REPURCHASED OUTSTANDING CONVERTIBLE BONDS DUE 2021
* DGAP-ADHOC: DEUTSCHE WOHNEN SUCCESSFULLY PLACED EUR 800 MILLION NEW CONVERTIBLE BONDS