Encana Corp (ECA.TO)
Aug 1 Encana Corp blew past analysts' estimates for quarterly profit on Wednesday, as the oil and gas producer benefited from rising shale oil production in the Permian Basin, where it operates one of its biggest oilfields.
Aug 1 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp on Wednesday posted a quarterly loss compared with a profit a year ago, hurt by a $326 million non-cash charge.
* Total output misses estimate (Adds production estimates, analyst and CEO quote)
BRIEF-Encana Delivers Q1 Results, Co Says On Track To Deliver More Than 30 Pct Annual Production Growth Within Cash Flows
* ENCANA DELIVERS SOLID FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS; COMPANY ON TRACK TO DELIVER MORE THAN 30 PERCENT ANNUAL PRODUCTION GROWTH WITHIN CASH FLOWS
May 1 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp reported a 50 percent rise in adjusted profit for the first-quarter on Tuesday, helped by higher production and prices.
* FUELLED ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT WITH A MAJOR ENERGY PRODUCER TO SELL SURPLUS OIL AND GAS EQUIPMENT
* EXPECTS TO INVEST GROWTH CAPITAL OF BETWEEN $900 MILLION AND $1 BILLION IN 2018
BRIEF-Encana Strengthens Its Condensate Focused Growth Plan In The Montney With Innovative Midstream Agreement
* FOCUSED GROWTH PLAN IN THE MONTNEY WITH INNOVATIVE MIDSTREAM AGREEMENT
* ENCANA CORP SAYS ON MARCH 28, ENTERED INTO A FIRST AMENDING AGREEMENT, TO ITS RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF JULY 16, 2015 - SEC FILING
* ENCANA CORP SAYS CEO DOUG SUTTLES' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.2 MILLION VERSUS $13.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2Gj0DC8 Further company coverage: