Consolidated Edison Inc (ED.N)
18 Dec 2017
BRIEF-Con Edison Seeks Non-Pipes Solutions Consistent With New York City's, New York State's Environmental Goals
* CON EDISON - ISSUED A REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO SECURE ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS CONSISTENT WITH NEW YORK CITY'S AND NEW YORK STATE'S ENVIRONMENTAL GOALS
* H1 CONSOL NET PROFIT EGP 103.9 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF EGP 34.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
Dec 13 AL ARAFA FOR INVESTMENT AND CONSULTANCIES :
* Consolidated Edison files preliminary prospectus supplement related to a potential offering of debentures, Series 2017 B and Series 2017 C - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ywK9yU) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Nov 8 Con Edison will improve its hiring and training practices and pay $800,000 to settle a U.S. lawsuit claiming it discriminated against disabled employees, and wrongly required job applicants to undergo medical examinations and provide genetic information of family members before being hired.
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.51 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 30 The following is a timeline of the efforts to restore power in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria, which knocked out power to all 1.5 million homes and businesses on the island.
NEW YORK, Sept 28 Con Edison has been sued by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, which accused the utility of improperly requiring job applicants to submit to medical examinations and provide genetic information of family members before being hired.
* Consolidated Edison Inc - agreed to issue 4.1 million of its common shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.62 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S