Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd (EDEL.NS)
India's Edelweiss Financial Services' agreed acquisition of the securities business of Religare Enterprises has fallen through because Religare failed to get the necessary regulatory approvals, the suitor said on Friday.
* Deal was agreed in December for about 2.5 bln rupees (Adds Religare comment, updates shares)
Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd said on Friday its acquisition of Religare Enterprises Ltd's securities business fell through after Religare failed to get the necessary regulatory approvals.
** Religare Enterprises Ltd falls as much as 4.9 pct to 55.25 rupees, posts biggest daily pct loss since Feb 28
March 16 Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd said on Friday its acquisition of Religare Enterprises Ltd's securities business had been terminated for want of necessary approvals.
* SAYS BINDING ARRANGEMENT WITH RELIGARE'S SECURITIES BUSINESS COME TO AN END ON MARCH 15, 2018
BRIEF-Edelweiss Financial Services Says Edelweiss Retail Finance To Issue NCDs Worth Up To 5 Bln Rupees
* EDELWEISS FINANCIAL SERVICES -UNIT EDELWEISS RETAIL FINANCE ANNOUNCES ISSUE OF NCDS WORTH UP TO 5 BILLION RUPEES Source text: http://bit.ly/2G1Endd Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL TOTAL REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS 20.69 BILLION RUPEES
* EDELWEISS FINANCIAL SERVICES -INSURANCE REGULATORY & DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF INDIA GRANTED APPROVAL,REGISTERED CO'S UNIT EDELWEISS GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY Source text - http://bit.ly/2pFUqsI Further company coverage:
(Repeating to add more ratings.) Dec 26 Below are the ratings awarded by Investment Information Credit Rating Agency Ltd. (ICRA) for local debt instruments as of December 22, 2017. COMPANY INSTRUMENT RATING AMOUNT MOVEMENT (RS.MLN) ------ ---------- ------ ----- --------- SHORT TERM RATINGS: ---------