Elekta AB (publ) (EKTAb.ST)
17 Aug 2018
June 1 Swedish radiation therapy equipment maker Elekta on Friday reported below-forecast earnings for its fiscal fourth quarter, but proposed a higher dividend than expected.
* APOLLO HOSPITALS GROUP CHOOSES ELEKTA'S MOSAIQ FOR NEW PROTON CENTER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* ELEKTA EXPANDS THE MOSAIQ ECOSYSTEM OF COMPLEMENTARY APPLICATIONS WITH STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN PALABRAAPPS
* ELEKTA STRENGTHENS PRESENCE IN MEXICO WITH GOVERNMENT TENDER FOR RADIATION THERAPY TECHNOLOGY
* SAYS EGYPT HAS AGAIN CHOSEN ELEKTA tO EQUIP ITS MINISTRY OF HEALTH HOSPITALS, INCLUDING NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE (NCI) IN CAIRO
March 2 Swedish radiation therapy equipment maker Elekta on Friday reported above-forecast earnings and order intake for its fiscal third quarter, sending shares higher and outweighing a cut margin forecast for the full year.
* Q3 GROSS ORDER INTAKE AMOUNTED TO SEK 3,833 M (3,653), AN INCREASE OF 9 PERCENT BASED ON CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES AND 5 PERCENT IN SEK
* BOLIVIAN GOVERNMENT INVESTS IN STATE-OF-THE-ART CANCER CARE FROM ELEKTA