Eldorado Gold Corp (ELD.TO)
23 May 2018
* ELDORADO GOLD REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
TORONTO, April 4 Canada's Eldorado Gold Corp said on Wednesday it received a positive ruling from arbitrators on its planned metallurgy plant in Greece, but is awaiting mine development permits as it considers its next steps.
TORONTO, April 4 Canada's Eldorado Gold Corp said on Wednesday that an arbitration panel in Greece has ruled it has a valid technical plan to build a metallurgy plant to process concentrate mined from Skouries and Olympias.
* ARBITRATION PANEL IN GREECE HAS ISSUED ITS RULING WITH RESPECT TO ARBITRATION INITIATED BY THE GREEK STATE
TORONTO, March 29 Canada's Eldorado Gold Corp filed a new technical report for its contentious Skouries gold mine project in Greece on Thursday, which said it "significantly" reduces the development's environmental footprint.
March 23 Futures for Canadian main stock index fell on Friday on rising fears of a global trade war after U.S. President Donald Trump announced tariffs on Chinese goods.
* ELDORADO GOLD REPORTS 2017 YEAR-END AND FOURTH QUARTER FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS
* ELDORADO GOLD CORP - FABIANA CHUBBS, ELDORADO'S CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER WILL LEAVE COMPANY AT END OF APRIL 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* ELDORADO ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY 2017 OPERATIONAL RESULTS AND PARTIAL 2018 GUIDANCE
* JONATHAN RUBENSTEIN TO RESIGN AS A DIRECTOR AND ROBERT GILMORE HAS STEPPED DOWN AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD