Elior Group SA (ELIOR.PA)
PARIS, Feb 2 Robert Zolade, top shareholder in French caterer Elior, has reduced his stake via holding BIM to 23.07 percent, BIM said on Friday.
Feb 2 BIM says in a statement it sold 4.24 pct of Elior to Fonds Strategique de Paricipations:
PARIS, Dec 6 Shares in French catering group Elior slumped on Wednesday, as the company's results and financial outlook disappointed investors.
* Eyes possible acquisition targets (Adds detail, comments from CFO, background)
PARIS, Dec 6 Elior, Europe's third-largest catering group, predicted on Wednesday that organic sales growth would accelerate to at least 3 percent in the 2017/18 fiscal year from 2.3 percent achieved in the 2016/17 fiscal year ended Sept. 30.
* Says target of significant growth in adjusted EPS won't be met
Nov 17 France's Elior downgraded on Friday its profit guidance for the current fiscal year, citing the impact of Hurricane Irma among the reasons for the change.
* ELIOR GROUP SA - ELIOR GROUP REVISES ITS PROFITABILITY GUIDANCE FOR FY 2016-2017
• NEW COMMERCIAL LICENSE OFFER RENEWABLE TO IMPACT ON REVENUES AS OF Q4 2017
* PEDRO FONTANA HAS BEEN APPOINTED AS GROUP'S INTERIM CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER WITH EFFECT FROM NOVEMBER 1, 2017.