Enbridge Inc (ENB.TO)
NEW YORK, Nov 22 A U.S. regulator on Wednesday denied a proposal by Magellan Midstream Partners LP to establish a marketing affiliate to buy, sell and ship crude oil, creating uncertainty for pipeline competitors with similar arrangements.
* Enbridge Inc files for mixed shelf of up to $4.9 billion – SEC filing Source text - (http://bit.ly/2yxtafV) Further company coverage:
* Fintech Select enters definitive agreement with Canadian Bitcoins
BEIJING Delfin Midstream, developing the first floating facility to export U.S. natural gas, has sealed a preliminary 15-year sales deal with city gas distributor China Gas Holdings, Delfin founder and Chief Executive Officer Frederick Jones said.
CALGARY, Alberta, Nov 2 Canada's Enbridge Inc is eyeing opportunities to expand its pipeline network if the proposed Capline pipeline reversal goes ahead, providing access to the eastern Gulf Coast refining market for Canadian oil, the company said on Thursday.
* Expecting final decision from Minnesota on Line 3 pipeline approval in Q2 2018, line in service by H2 2019
* Q3 earnings per share view c$0.43 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q3 earnings per share view C$0.43 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 2 Enbridge Inc , North America's largest pipeline operator, on Thursday reported a quarterly profit, getting a boost from the acquisition of natural gas pipeline company Spectra Energy Corp.
CALGARY, Alberta The United States issued a long-awaited permit covering a three-mile segment of Enbridge Inc's Line 67 crude oil pipeline on Monday, allowing the company to nearly double capacity on the cross-border conduit.